Benefits of Tripolymer Inc. Injection Foam Insulation
- Quicker & Cleaner Installs. Phenolic-based foam makes it easy for you as a building professional because it comes pre-mixed in a drum – there is no messy mixing onsite. It’s mixed automatically by the foaming system.
- Effective Air Infiltration Performance. When injected, the insulation conforms to surfaces and fills all cavities, crevices and voids. It has been proven to reduce air leakage dramatically.
- Sound Proofing. With an impressive Sound Transmission rating, it is one of the best sound insulators on the market.
- Increases Fire Rating. Tripolymer Inc. Injection Foam Insulation is a Class 1-rated material against fires and does not release hazardous gasses when exposed to the heat of fire. This is the highest rating an insulation product can receive and the fire rating does not deteriorate with age. It actually increases the fire rating of a wall assembly. View our fire resistance video.
- Does Not Support Mold Growth. Due to their inert nature, phenolic-based foams do not support bacteria or fungal growth. It is not susceptible to bacterial decomposition or powdering over time. In contrast, urea-formaldehyde and other insulation’s with little structural strength and molecular bonding are susceptible to decomposition.
- Keep Pests Out. It deters bugs and rodents from living in walls.
- Made in the USA. Tripolymer Inc. Injection Foam is proudly manufactured in the United States.
View a summary of energy savings after installing Tripolymer Inc. Injection Foam Insulation into a simple ranch home in Lansing, Michigan.
Call 1-866-977-FOAM (3626) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our certified dealer opportunities.