Become an Injection Foam Certified Dealer
Become a Tripolymer Inc. Injection Foam Insulation certified installer and get the following benefits:
- Earn more and increase your business’ bottom line. As witnessed in our dealer testimonials, Tripolymer Inc. has helped our dealers earn more and grow by providing a superior wall insulation product.
- Expand into retrofit – the fastest growing segment in the insulation industry. With over 46 million underinsulated homes in the United States, retrofit insulation is one of the fastest growing segments in the insulation industry. Your business can thrive and even grow while new construction starts are down.
- Use over existing fiberglass & cellulose. You can install Tripolymer Inc. Injection Foam Insulation over existing fiberglass or cellulose in closed-cavity retrofit wall insulation projects. Brick, stucco, stone, block constructed homes can be insulated easily, not to mention houses with wood, shake, aluminum and vinyl siding.
- Efficient & Eco-friendly material. Tripolymer Inc. Injection Foam Insulation has an R-value of 5.1 per inch at 35°F and becomes more efficient at cooler temperatures. Tripolymer Inc. Injection Foam Insulation is biodegradable, reducing landfill waste. It contains zero VOCs, has no outgassing concerns and unlike other wall foam insulations.
- Hands-on training sessions & superb support. Our expert trainers have over 50 years of combined field experience with injection foam. During hands-on training, they will make sure you are extremely comfortable with the rig operation and injection foam process. We combine superb technical training with the added benefit of continued dealer support.
- LEED-Eligible. Its superior R-value and the fact Tripolymer Inc. Injection Foam Insulation is manufactured onsite can help you achieve LEED credits on projects. See LEED Information.
Becoming a Tripolymer Inc. Injection Foam Insulation Dealer is Simple……
Please click here to request more information about becoming an injection foam insulation dealer.